Ownership of a GUTI Resort by AKA Villa is governed by the following main legal documents:
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Pool Villas price lists can be obtained from authorised International Sales Agents upon request.
All Pool Villa prices include, land, infrastructure and property purchase tax, common area access, water supply, electricity supply, waste water treatment, registration, construction permit, infinity-edge swimming pool, garden sala, landscaping and furniture package as described in the Furniture Package Specification.
Villa Rental Program
As a fully integrated, hotel resort and spa destination, GUTI Resort by AKA offers purchasers a unique opportunity to participate in this Villa Rental Program. The Villa Rental Program allows Villa Owners to enjoy free stays of up to 30 nights per year whilst earning a recurring return on their property investment together with capital appreciation as owner of the villa property. Villa Owners will receive total villa rental revenue less maintenance and services fee, management fee and expenses. As a premier Villa Rental Program,
- As owner of the villa property, Villa Owners may elect to participate or not participate in the program and need only provide 6 months prior written notice to either enter or exit the Program.
- Each year Villa Owners have 30 nights complimentary usage, which may not be accrued but can be used any time during the year including peak times.
- Complimentary usage is based on availability and in the event that your own villa is not available Villa Owners can enjoy an alternative Villa, providing Villa Owners flexibility.
- A Resort common area maintenance and services fee of US$ 350 per month is payable by each Villa Owner.
- Villa Owners who wish to participate in the Villa Rental Program will receive Net Rental Revenue calculated on Total Villa Revenue less Maintenance and Services Fees, Management and Marketing Fees and Resort Operation Costs.
Individual Villa Owners participating in the Villa Rental Program will receive pro-rata Net Rental Revenue based on the total rental revenue pool of all the Villas participating in the Villa Rental Program.
LegalitiesOwnership of a GUTI Resort by AKA Villa is governed by the following main legal documents:
- Letter of Purchase - between the individual Villa Owner and the Developer governing the overall purchase and payment process of your villa.
- Land Lease Agreement - between individual Villa Owner and the Developer governing 90 year (30-30-30) lease of the Villa land plot.
- Land Registration Certificate - certificate of leasehold registered at the Government Land Office in the name of the individual Villa Owner.
- Construction Agreement - between individual Villa Owner and the Developer governing the construction of your Villa to the agreed plans and detailed specifications provided by the architect.
- Maintenance and Service Agreement - between individual Villa Owner and Aka Resort Management governing the management and maintenance of Resort Villas and common areas.
- Villa Rental Program Agreement - between individual Villa Owner and Aka Resort
Management governing the Villa Rental Program (Optional). Drafts of the above Villa ownership documents are available upon request.
For ease of payment and investor comfort, payment stages will be spread over several months from the initial deposit, based on villa construction schedule.
Villa construction is scheduled to complete within 12 months from transfer of land title to purchaser. If for any reason development has not started within three months of completion of the Land Lease Agreement for the particular villa, deposits will be refunded in full. Further information is contained in the Letter of Purchase.
The project team for GUTI Resort by AKA Villas has been selected based on previous technical skills and expertise in resort design, development and operation fields.
The development of GUTI Resort by AKA is supported by the following project management and development teams, all of whom have a wealth of experience in resort and villa developments of international standards and specifications.
AKA Resorts Limited
2102 Universal Trade Centre,
3 Arbuthnot Road,
Central, Hong Kong.
Architect and Interior Design
Trend Design Architects
43/1 Wangthonglang Bangkok 10310
Legal Advisor and Solicitor on Panel
Pensit & Laws Group Thailand
Bangkok Head Office
1385 Sriwara Town in Town Soi 3,
Ladprao 94 Road, Bangkapi,
International Sales Agent
Colliers International Properties
Hong Kong Office
Suite 5701 Central Plaza,
18 Harbour Road Wanchai,
Luxury Hotel Services
International Resort Architect
Excellent Resort Facilities
Nearby National Country Parks
Tranquil Lakes and Mountains
Rich in Cultural Heritage
Excellent Weather Year Round
Six World Class Golf Courses
Proximity to Bangkok
Frequent International Flights
Strong Projected Growth
Minimum Guaranteed Rental Return
Pooled Costs and Revenue